The Kitchen Design Consultation helps to lay out all the work required, including design, while also predicting any possible issues that may arise in the fitting process. A correct design will maximize the potential of your kitchen to reach technical and ergonomic efficiency.
An accurate picture of costs shall be achieved at this stage through correct technical analysis
10 easy steps to the perfect kitchen
1. First appointment on site to discuss all your needs, design and installation ideas
2. Determine what type of products lays in your interest
3. Take kitchen measurements, asses ergonomy, discuss location for appliances
4. Product positioning and scaled floor plan - in order to make best use of available space
5. First skech of design and targeted outcome (contract needs to be signed and deposit paid at this stage)
6. Second appointment - You are presented with design and visualisation of your kitchen.
7. Choice of best possible appliances
8. Obtain a detailed quote
9. Discuss the finishing touches such as: paint colours, door handles, racks, shelvings, additional lighting and other accessories
10. Sit back and enjoy!